Your Burnalong+ Subscriber card number gives you access to all participating gyms. The main information that they need is your 16-digit Subscriber number. Most gyms will provide you with a membership card or key fob on your first visit, which you would use for subsequent visits.
Articles in this section
- How does the program work?
- What if I already enrolled at a gym prior to joining Burnalong+, and paid an enrollment fee?
- Can I get a family subscription plan?
- Do I need to bring my Burnalong+ ID every time I visit a gym?
- Why do I need a card other than my Burnalong+ Subscriber ID number for some of the gyms?
- What’s included in my Burnalong+ Subscription?
- Do I have to pay extra fees at the gym for personal training, specific classes, childcare, etc.?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- May I re-enroll in the program after I’ve canceled?
- Will I receive a refund of my payments after I cancel?