No. Your access to the Burnalong+ gym network is dependent on your employer maintaining an agreement with Burnalong’s affiliate Tivity Health Services. If your employer terminates its agreement with Tivity Health Services, your access to the Burnalong+ gym network will also terminate.
Articles in this section
- How much does Burnalong+ cost?
- How do I report a billing error?
- What happens if my card is declined or I have insufficient funds in my designated payment account on the billing date?
- What is my membership commitment?
- Is my payment prorated if I join in the middle of a billing cycle?
- If I change my mind about canceling my subscription, may I stop the cancellation request before you cancel my Burnalong + subscription?
- What does it mean to be "defaulted," and how do I reactivate my account?
- If my employment is terminated or my employer terminates its agreement with Burnalong’s affiliate, Tivity Health Services, can I continue to maintain my Burnalong+ gym access subscription?
- Still have questions?