Your Burnalong+ subscription will be canceled on the last day of the billing cycle during which we receive your cancellation request. You can continue to use all participating gyms in the Fitness Program network until the beginning of the next billing cycle.
Articles in this section
- How does the program work?
- What if I already enrolled at a gym prior to joining Burnalong+, and paid an enrollment fee?
- Can I get a family subscription plan?
- Do I need to bring my Burnalong+ ID every time I visit a gym?
- Why do I need a card other than my Burnalong+ Subscriber ID number for some of the gyms?
- What’s included in my Burnalong+ Subscription?
- Do I have to pay extra fees at the gym for personal training, specific classes, childcare, etc.?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- May I re-enroll in the program after I’ve canceled?
- Will I receive a refund of my payments after I cancel?