You as the instructor retain ownership of all of your class videos. The ownership and intellectual property rights for each video are yours forever! Burnalong agrees to distribute those videos on the Burnalong platform in order to generate views and revenue for you. Essentially, Burnalong owns the distribution rights to your videos for the duration of your time on the platform, as well as 12 months following your termination of your relationship with Burnalong.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked to enter my payment information upon registering?
- Who owns the videos I upload to Burnalong?
- When I try to upload a class, my name isn't showing up in the dropdown. Why?
- How do edit my profile information?
- I don't live in the US, can I still join Burnalong as a partner?
- How do I speak to someone?
- What types of classes should I post?
- Is there a link to a class page I can share with my fans?
- I created my account. Can I start posting classes?
- What browser should I use to access my Partner Portal Control?