If a monthly payment is missed, we will attempt payment again three additional times. If we are still unable to collect payment, the account will go into default status. This means that you are no longer a subscriber of Burnalong+. To reactivate your account, email plus@Burnalong.com, to update your billing information and bring the account up to date. Depending on the length of time that you were not a subscriber, you may be subject to an enrollment fee and the first month’s subscription fee.
Articles in this section
- How much does Burnalong+ cost?
- How do I report a billing error?
- What happens if my card is declined or I have insufficient funds in my designated payment account on the billing date?
- What is my membership commitment?
- Is my payment prorated if I join in the middle of a billing cycle?
- If I change my mind about canceling my subscription, may I stop the cancellation request before you cancel my Burnalong + subscription?
- What does it mean to be "defaulted," and how do I reactivate my account?
- If my employment is terminated or my employer terminates its agreement with Burnalong’s affiliate, Tivity Health Services, can I continue to maintain my Burnalong+ gym access subscription?
- Still have questions?