Yes. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or re-enroll online by going into your account. Your account history is saved for your convenience and will be available when you re-enroll. If you wish to re-enroll prior to the end of a billing cycle for which you’d paid, please email us at email@example.com to re-enroll after that billing cycle has closed. If you are in the process of canceling and change your mind, simply discard the cancellation online to stay enrolled.
Articles in this section
- How does the program work?
- What if I already enrolled at a gym prior to joining Burnalong+, and paid an enrollment fee?
- Can I get a family subscription plan?
- Do I need to bring my Burnalong+ ID every time I visit a gym?
- Why do I need a card other than my Burnalong+ Subscriber ID number for some of the gyms?
- What’s included in my Burnalong+ Subscription?
- Do I have to pay extra fees at the gym for personal training, specific classes, childcare, etc.?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- May I re-enroll in the program after I’ve canceled?
- Will I receive a refund of my payments after I cancel?