Our apologies. We know that’s frustrating. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can go through:
- Check Your Browser:
- Please make sure you are using the most updated version of Google Chrome – you can download Chrome here.
- Important note: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Safari will not work with the latest and more advanced video technology that we use.
- Please make sure you’re using the most recent version of the Browser.
- Please make sure all other tabs are closed.
- Restart your computer.
- Check Your Internet Speed:
- Make sure you have as strong Internet connection as possible. We do our best behind the scenes to optimize the experience for you based on your specific connection speed. Important note: If you’re on a public wifi, or a wifi with a lot of other people, this will slow you down.
- Take a speed test ahead of time to check your set-up. You may run into problems if your connection speed degrades to 3G or lower (100ms Ping, 750 kb/s download and 250 kb/s upload).
- Hints on how to read your test results:
- Ping should be LOWER than 100ms
- Download should be HIGHER than 750 kb/s (note: if your results show mb/s instead of kb/s your connection is much better!)
- Upload should be HIGHER than 250kb/s (note: if your results show mb/sinstead of kb/s your connection is much better!)
- Check for Interference from Security Software:
- Firewalls and other security software can interfere with the streaming of video. Try disabling your firewalls or security software temporarily and then try to watch classes. If that then works simply add BurnAlong to your list of exceptions.
If none of the above works, or you have questions, please contact us and we’ll help you.